H-S?
David Varidel
2010-06-19 01:32:59 UTC
Hello? Anyone home?
--
David Varidel
***@optusnet.com.au

"Keep thy airspeed up, less the earth come from below and smite thee." Rev.
3:14
Vic Kulikauskas
2010-07-05 16:41:30 UTC
Hello?  Anyone home?
No, everybody's gone home. Even the web forum has been discontinued
due to lack of use. Some of us are hanging around Kanga's blog, but
that may be it.
Scott Bryce
2010-07-13 13:35:12 UTC
Post by David Varidel
Hello? Anyone home?
I have dropped in from time to time just out of morbid curiosity. I have
a filter set up, so I no longer see most of the gore.
Vic Kulikauskas
2010-07-13 14:51:24 UTC
I almost want to reply just for the sake of old times.

We still have two kids being home-schooled, and one in the process of
being integrated back into the school system. The older one who was
having life issues before is now grown up, married, the mother of the
most adorable two-year-old on the planet, and dealing with in-law
issues instead :-) :-) It might be fun to discuss things, but not
here, unfortunately.
Scott Bryce
2010-07-14 14:10:00 UTC
It might be fun to discuss things, but not here, unfortunately.
I'm over at http://www.homeschoolchristian.com/, but due to problems on
the boards, the owner has had to lock down the fellowship board. I got
in before it was locked down. I started out as an advertiser, and stuck
around. I am the only man who posts regularly.

To get into the fellowship board now, you would have to post to the
other boards until you have established yourself as a good nettizen.

Sorry, Dave, no trolls to play with there.
David Varidel
2010-07-15 09:37:31 UTC
Post by Scott Bryce
It might be fun to discuss things, but not here, unfortunately.
Sorry, Dave, no trolls to play with there.
Yeah, I found some in other NG's but I was missing one in particular. I'm
worried and though if I posted here he might bark and then I'd know he's
okay.

Btw, some "old timers" (and younger ones) are on Facebook ..... no trolls to
play with but still fun.

Cheers,

David