Christians in France Call on "the gov't" to Hold "israeli jews" Accountable for their "Violation of Palestinians Rights"!!!
James
2010-08-07 12:10:55 UTC
Re: Christians in France Call on "the gov't" to Hold "israeli jews" Accountable for their "Violation of Palestinians Rights"!!!
Hello,

Do those same 'Christian' organizations also condemn the wars of this
world? Or do they not participate in them. Mt 5:44,

"But I say to you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute
you," (NASB)

Also notice Mt 26:52,

""Put your sword back in its place," Jesus said to him, "for all who
draw the sword will die by the sword."" (NIV)

But genuine Christians really do follow ALL of Jesus' words, not just
the ones they agree with. Yes, you can tell Jesus' true disciples by
how they follow their master Jesus' commands.

Sincerely, James

***********************************
Have Jehovah's Witnesses' questions?
http://www.watchtower.org
***********************************

**please note I cannot follow all ng threads
French Christians: End Israel's impunity
Thu, 29 Jul 2010 08:47:04 GMT
This file photo shows Palestinians and Arab-Israeli
Christians holding a protest against Israel.
A number of Christian organizations in France have called on
the government to hold Israel accountable for its violation
of Palestinians' rights.
Five institutions including Secours Catholique, Cimade,
Acat-France, Defap and les Amis de Sabeel-France wrote a
letter to the French Prime Minister Francois Fillon on
Wednesday, calling for action against Israeli crimes in
Palestinian territories.
The letter urged the "French government to act, to put an
end to the impunity accorded to ... Israel as regards the
violation of international law," AFP quoted the letter as
saying.
The move came after Palestinian Christians approached the
organizations, asking for help against an Israeli military
decree aimed at expulsion of thousand of Palestinians from
the West Bank, the groups said.
The only way for achieving a "just and fair" peace in the
Middle East is observance of international laws by Israel,
the letter went on to say.
The Christian institutions also urged for the suspension of
the European Union-Israel Association Agreement which
constitutes legal grounds for relations between the European
bloc and Tel Aviv.
http://www.presstv.ir/detail.aspx?id=136638&sectionid=351020603
--
A government, of Israel, by Israel, and, for: Israel.
for whatsoever doth make manifest is light. The light shineth in darkness;
and Christ shall give thee light. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.
Barry
2010-08-29 22:02:25 UTC
Post by James
Re: Christians in France Call on "the gov't" to Hold "israeli jews" Accountable for their "Violation of Palestinians Rights"!!!
Hello,
Do those same 'Christian' organizations also condemn the wars of this
world? Or do they not participate in them. Mt 5:44,
"But I say to you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute
you," (NASB)
Deuteronomy 7:2
And when the LORD thy God shall deliver them before thee; thou shalt
smite them, [and] utterly destroy them; thou shalt make no covenant
Post by James
Deuteronomy 12:2
Ye shall utterly destroy all the places, wherein the nations which
ye shall possess served their gods, upon the high mountains, and upon
Post by James
Deuteronomy 20:17
But thou shalt utterly destroy them; [namely], the Hittites, and the
Amorites, the Canaanites, and the Perizzites, the Hivites, and the
Post by James
Judges 21:11
And this [is] the thing that ye shall do, Ye shall utterly destroy
every male, and every woman that hath lain by man.
Post by James
1 Samuel 15:3
Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and
spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox
and sheep, camel and ass.
Post by James
1 Samuel 15:18
And the LORD sent thee on a journey, and said, Go and utterly
destroy the sinners the Amalekites, and fight against them until they
be consumed.
Post by James
Jeremiah 25:9
Behold, I will send and take all the families of the north, saith
the LORD, and Nebuchadrezzar the king of Babylon, my servant, and will
bring them against this land, and against the inhabitants thereof, and
against all these nations round about, and will utterly destroy them,
and make them an astonishment, and an hissing, and perpetual
desolations.

Why would God want us to 'utterly destroy' something he created?
Post by James
Also notice Mt 26:52,
""Put your sword back in its place," Jesus said to him, "for all who
draw the sword will die by the sword."" (NIV)
Matthew 10:34 - 36
Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send
peace, but a sword.
For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the
daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her
mother in law.
And a man's foes [shall be] they of his own household.
Post by James
But genuine Christians really do follow ALL of Jesus' words, not just
the ones they agree with. Yes, you can tell Jesus' true disciples by
how they follow their master Jesus' commands.
They must utterly destroy their enemies with love.
Sincerely, James
Peter B
Barry, do you know the difference between the OT and the NT?
Topaz
2010-08-30 21:01:17 UTC
John 7:1 "After these things Jesus walked in Galilee: for he would
not walk in Judea, because the Jews sought to kill him."

John 20:19 "the doors were shut where the disciples were assembled
for fear of the Jews"

2 Co 11:24 "Of the Jews five times recieved I forty stripes save
one. Thrice was I beaten with rods, once was I stoned"

Mathew 27: 20+25 "But the chief priests and the elders persuaded the
multitude that they should ask Barabbas, and destroy Jesus...then
answered all the people, and said, His blood be on us, and on our
children."

Acts 25:24 "ye see this man, about whom all the multitude of the Jews
have dealt with me, both at Jerusalem and also here, crying that he
ought not to live any longer."

John 8:42,44,48 "Jesus said unto them...Ye are of your father the
devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from
the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth
in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a
liar, and the father of it...Then answered the Jews..."

http://www.ihr.org/ www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/

http://www.natvan.com http://www.nsm88.org

http://heretical.com/ http://immigration-globalization.blogspot.com/