Elementary students premiere Louisiana history video on-line
Cassie Hemphill
2004-04-27 04:45:02 UTC
Please accept our apologies for the necessity of cross-posting ...

====================

Friends and colleagues: We feel a strong commitment to support the
efforts of teachers and their students in the classroom. That's why
we're proud to bring you Louisiana's Historic Places, an animated film
by an enterprising teacher and her grade school class from
Prairieville, Louisiana, as the latest video offering on our public
education website, The Archaeology Channel
(http://www.archaeologychannel.org).

Debbie Buco's students in the 2nd, 3rd and 4th grades at Galvez
Primary School learned about various cultural heritage sites in
Louisiana and learned about the state's unique architecture,
archaeology, and cultural landscapes. Supported by a Heritage
Education mini-Grant, Debbie and her students studied the subject
matter and made this video about Poverty Point, Los Adaes, Evangeline
Oak, Laura Plantation, Oakley Plantation, Fort Butler, and the Sylvest
House. The video demonstrates the instructional potential of film
projects for kids and it's just plain fun to watch. We hope Debbie
and her kids will inspire others to do similar projects.

This and other programs are available on TAC for your use and
enjoyment. If you feel that this project is a worthy endeavor, please
participate in our Membership
(http://www.archaeologychannel.org/member.html) and Underwriting
(http://www.archaeologychannel.org/sponsor.html) programs. Only with
your help can we continue and enhance this nonprofit public-education
and visitor-supported service. We also welcome new content partners
as we reach out to the world community.

Please forward this message to others who may be interested and let us
know if you wish to be removed from our mailing list.

Richard M. Pettigrew, Ph.D., RPA
President and Executive Director
Archaeological Legacy Institute http://www.archaeologychannel.org

Forwarded by:

Cassie Hemphill [mailto:educ-list-***@archaeologychannel.org]
Volunteer Coordinator, Education Lists
The Archaeology Channel
k***@gmail.com
2013-09-20 10:30:55 UTC
http://www.web-design-hyderabad.in/web-design-companies-in-bagh-amberpet/

bagh amberpet is a surrounding place to amberpet as the place amberpet become with large surrondings ,as by that one of the surroundings is been bagh amberpet,from there the essential daily needs or products are been supplied to allover city