Jesus On: jews
My Name
2010-09-17 21:37:05 UTC
Why do you NOT IDENTIFY the source of the worlds problems?
That being: "jews"!!!

Jesus was not SHY about IDENTIFYING the source of the problem.
Why are you???

The jews sought to kill Him (Jesus)!!! John ch7 v1

No man spake openly of Him (Jesus) for fear of the jews!!! John ch7 v13

Why go ye (jews) about to kill Me (Jesus)??? John ch7 v19

The pharisees and the chief priests (jews) sent officers
to take Him (Jesus)!!! John ch7 v32

If ye believe not that I am He (The Christ???),
ye shall die in your sins!!! John ch8 v24

ye (jews) seek to kill Me (Jesus),
because my word hath no place in you (jews)!!! John ch8 v37

ye (jews) cannot hear my word!!! Ye (jews) are of your
father the devil!!! And, the lusts of your father ye (jews)
will do!!! he was a murderer from the beginning!!!
And, abode not in the truth!!! Because, there is no truth in him!!!
When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own;
for he is a liar!!! And, the father of it!!! John ch8 v43 & 44

ye (jews) are not of God!!! John ch8 v47

Jesus said unto them (the jews): If ye (jews) were blind, ye
(jews) should have no sin!!! But, now, ye (jews) say: we
(jews) see!!! Therefore, your sin remaineth!!! John ch9 v41

ye (jews) are not of My Sheep!!! John ch10 v26

The jews took up stones AGAIN to stone Him!!! John ch10 v31

Many good works have I shewed you (jews) from My Father;
for which of those works do ye (jews) stone me? John ch10 v32

Then from that day forth they (the jews) took counsel
together for to put Him (Jesus) to death!!! John ch11 v53

Now both the chief priests and the Pharisees (jews) had
given a commandment, that, if any man knew where He (Jesus)
were, he should shew it, that they (the jews) might take
Him (Jesus). John ch11 v57

The devil having now put into the heart of Judas Iscariot,
Simon's son, (a jew) to betray Him (Jesus)!!! John ch13 v2

A new commandment I (Jesus) give unto you,
That ye love one another!!! As, I have loved you,
that ye also love one another!!! John ch13 v34

This is my commandment, that: ye love one another!!!
As, I have loved you!!! John ch15 v12

These things I command you, that: ye love one another!!!
John ch15 v17

They (the jews) shall put you out of the synagogues!!!
Yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you,
will think that he, doeth God service. John ch16 v2

The jews took Jesus, and bound Him!!! John ch18 v12

Now (a jew) Caiaphas was he, which gave counsel to the jews,
that it was expedient that one man should die for the people.
John ch18 v14

Then led they (the jews), Jesus from Caiaphas (the jew) unto
the hall of judgment John ch18 v28

The jews therefore said unto him (pilate),
It is not lawful for us to put any man to death!!! John ch18 v31

If My Kingdom were of this world, then would my servants
fight!!! That I (Jesus) should not be delivered to the jews!!!
But, NOW (then), is My Kingdom not from hence!!! John ch18 v36

Jesus: Every one that is of the truth heareth My Voice!!!
John ch18 v37

pilate saith unto him (Jesus), What is truth?
And when he had said this, he went out again unto the jews,
and saith unto them, I find in Him no fault at all!!! John ch18 v38

pilate therefore went forth again, and saith unto them (the jews),
Behold, I bring Him (Jesus) forth to you (jews),
that ye may know that I find no fault in Him. John ch19 v4

When the chief priests therefore and officers (jews) saw Him
(Jesus), they (the jews) cried out, saying, Crucify Him!!!
Crucify Him!!! pilate saith unto them (the jews), Take ye
Him (Jesus), and crucify Him: for I find no fault in Him.
The jews answered him: we (jews) have a law,
and by our law He (Jesus) ought to die!!! John Ch19 v6 & 7

pilate sought to release Him (Jesus).
But, the jews cried out, saying:
If thou let this man go, thou art not Caesar's friend!!!
John Ch19 v12

They (the jews) cried out: Away with him!!! Away with him!!!
"Crucify Him" (Jesus)!!! John ch19 v15

Then delivered he (pilate), Him (Jesus), therefore unto them
(the jews), to be crucified!!! And, they (the jews) took
Jesus, and led Him away!!! And, He (Jesus) bearing His cross
went forth into a place called: "the place of a skull",
which is called in the Hebrew Golgotha, where they
(the jews) crucified Him!!! John ch19 v16-18

(he), a disciple of Jesus's, but secretly, for fear of the jews,
besought pilate, that he (the disciple) might take away
the body of Jesus. And, pilate gave him leave.
He (the disciple) came therefore, and took the body of Jesus.
John ch19 v38

The doors were shut where the disciples were assembled
for fear of the jews!!! John ch20 v19

Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ???
He is: antichrist!!! 1st John ch2 v22

And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ
is come in the flesh _is not_ of God!!!
And, this is that spirit of antichrist!!! 1st John ch4 v3

Many deceivers are entered into the world
who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh;
this is a deceiver and an antichrist!!! 2nd John ch1 v7

Q: Who DENIES that "The CHRIST" has come???
A: jews, ANTICHRISTS!!!

Why don't you indentify the source of the worlds problems???

The CHILDREN of the devil!!!
Whose house is left unto them desolate!!!
The ones who SHOUTED: "CRUCIFY HIM"!!!
The USURIOUS "jews"!!!
The LOVE of MONEY is The Root of ALL evil!!!

Are you AFRAID, OF THE "jews"???
Is that why???
--
A government, of Israel, by Israel, and, for: Israel.
But all things that are reproved are made manifest by the light:

Ya get the FEELING HE Jesus, was trying to TELL us something???
Seon
2010-09-17 23:25:20 UTC
This is assuming your religion is true.

If Jesus never died on the cross then how would he have been able to die for
our sins and pay the penalty? Also he knew what would happen yet allowed
Judas to "betray" him (probably part of a secret plan between him and Judas)
and suffer on the cross. But yeah if the Jews never handed Jesus over to the
Roman's how could he have died for our sins?

Of course, this is assuming your stories are true.